November 14, 2008

Feveret songgg!!!! I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

I loikkeee this song so much.. so, I'm dedicating this lovely song to my dear cikyon (hey... I'm Yours) .. my precious lil'dotter (mama love u sooo mucchhh!!!) ... my frenz (thank you 4 everything) ...


nah...kasik lirik..nak suruh korang karaoke kat sinih... kakakaka... kalo ujan ker ribut ker... aku tak tanggungjawab k



Jason Mraz Lyrics
I%27m yours Lyrics

p/s: kalo nak lagu nih..in MP3 format plus the lyrics..just leave a comment with ur email..I'll email it to you later...

2 comments:

Madam Casper said...

jiwang karat gak mama nurin nih ishhh

cikmas said...

heeeeee... sekali sekala..nasib baik aku tak buh lagu uji rashid ka... sharipah aini ka..wakakakaka

WEBHOSTING & DOMAIN @ RM100/YEAR

NAMSAHAZ Webhosting - Affordable webhosting for everyone!